Dominica has been named as one of the world’s happiest places to live. Boasting a high number of centurions (people who have lived to be older than 100 years), it offers an easy lifestyle within a safe, peaceful and pristine environment with a culturally vibrant and friendly community.
The “Nature Island of the Caribbean” is a green tropical paradise and one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean. It is practically untouched nature with countless rivers and waterfalls, and emerald green mountains dropping dramatically into the turquoise sea.
Dominica hosts the world’s second-largest hot spring, Boiling Lake and features lush, mountainous rainforests, which are home to many rare plant, animal, and bird species. Dominica’s clear and calm oceans offer excellent opportunities for diving and snorkeling and have spectacular dive sites including shipwrecks and even underwater hot springs.
In 1998, Dominica’s Morne Trois Pitons National Park was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Since 1997 Dominica has actively participated in the work of Green Globe to develop a model for ecotourism within Dominica.
Business Advantages of Dominica Citizenship
- Minimal taxation – no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax and no personal income tax for residents
- Dominica is signatory of double taxation treaties with the USA and Caricom
- There is No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital
- Generous incentive packages including corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowance
- Currency pegged to US Dollar
- Duty Free Trading in Caribbean