Montreal Management Consultants Est. is a dynamic firm that provides the most outstanding and exceptional professional services for application for Immigration to Canada, USA, and Economic Citizenship to Dominica and St Kitts & Nevis.
We aim to be the leader in the industry by providing our clientele with the best information, recommendations and assistance concerning immigration to Canada. Through consistently understanding our clientele’s needs and exceeding their expectations, we strive to become the ICCRC’s (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) ideal firm for Canadian Immigration representation.We continue to give the highest level of quality to our services to add value and enhance the competitiveness of our company. We relentlessly persevere to develop superior strategies to ensure sustainable competitive advantages for our continuous growth and profitability.We take pride in our expert immigration lawyers and employees who are highly experienced in the field and who share our values of diversity, integrity, honesty, teamwork, growth and perfection.
What is included in the professional fee?
The following is included in our professional fee:
- Reviewing, revising and typing out all the application forms
- Providing the list of supporting documents that the client must gather to submit the application
- Reviewing all of the supporting documents
- Legal documents explaining the nature of the cases and submission of the applicable laws to Immigration Officers which is drafted and signed by the
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.
- All communication with the Citizenship and Immigration Canada on behalf of the client
- Monitoring of the case
- Additional and continuous consultation with the clients throughout the process
Ethics and Integrity
Commitment and Team work
Pursuit of Perfection